what do you do with your scratched cds?

@blee92 (581)
when i buy a new cd, i listen to it all the time but overtime i stop listening to it and then i soon find lots of scratching on it. after that, i end up throwing it away! what about you, do you still keep it or what else do you do to your scratched cds?
@twilight021 (2060)
I like using scratched CD's for craft projects. For example, I use scratched CD's or those AOL CD's that always come in the mail to make coasters. I put felt on the painted side, and leave them shiny-side-up. They are a great conversation piece, and protect your table.
Hello Twilight. That is such a great idea. I usually throw away all those AOL CD's I get in the mail. Now I'm going to think of ways to use them. If anyone can think of other ways to use them, please let me know. Lloyd
• Belgium
You can go to a local store who are selling stereos and stuff, they can usually clean away the scratch if it isn't too deep. They get a slight piece of the cd so that it is egal and will in most case play back normal.
I treat my cds pretty well so not too many have scratches on them, and those that do generally don't interfer with playing. Most of those that are scratched and didn't play so well, are ones I've brought from second hand stores. I've got a scratch repair kit, so I just use that and then they play perfectly fine. Some video stores seem to offer a repair service these days as well.
After use when we dont use the cds they usually got damaged and are of no use i have a habbit of breaking them before throwing ...
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I love my CDs and I listen to them all the time and when they get scratches they are scratch remover kits out there that can fix them almost good as new here is a link that might give you more info about it. http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu6VR_lxGrEsAdHtXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB2dnY0Nm1iBGNvbG8DZQRsA1dTMQRwb3MDMgRzZWMDc3IEdnRpZAM-/SIG=11bb80d0a/EXP=1180585937/**http%3a//www.cdsaver.com/ Plus if you have paid alot of money for a CD then it is good to copy that Cd and used the Copy one more so that their are less risk of damaging your favorite CDS.