what would you do if you caught your husband wearing your underwear?

@ESKARENA1 (18300)
Girls, what would you do if you caught your man likwe this? Would it trouble you or could you live with it?
well i would say wow babe you look good in those, you may as well keep them now they no longer fit me. I would then take him on a shopping trip and buy him a whole new wardrobe good topic happy posting xxtc
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
hahaha i could see you skipping down the main drag of mand s with him mmmmmmmm blessed be
oh i would also have to take some photos of him (mite come in handy for the divorce)
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
hehehe maybe
Haha! This is a funny one! *LoLz* If I were married and I caught my husband wearing my underwear, I'd be totally furious!!! He'd better have a good idea as to why in the world he's wearing it, otherwise, I'd tease him until the day I die. ööö Of course, it will very much bother me. ööö
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
i think it would trouble anyone im not sure what id do but he would have to do some serious explanation
I'm sorry... I was meaning to say: He'd better have a good "EXCUSE" as to why... *LöLz*
Ummmm, no. Unless it is halloween, and he still better have a darned good explanation, this just would not fly with me. I would send him packing in a heartbeat. If I wanted a woman, I would have gotten with a woman. Plain and simple.
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
i was suprised when i launched this discussion that i didnt get more answers like this, i think only two. To me it would depend if i was already emotiuonally attatched or not. If i was nmarried id talk it through, if not i would probably run
@threena (132)
I think I would laugh my as$ off if I saw him in that situation. My husband usually does those things just to make me and my kids laugh. But if the case was serious, like if he was going gay. I could still accept him as long as he would still be faithful to me.. if that was possible. And still play the part of dad to my kids. But if the situation was catching him with another woman! Oooohh that would be war!
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
hahaha @ going gay. Seriously i agree, id much rather catch him like this than with another woman
@Sweetpeas (739)
I would have to say I would laugh my socks off rofl. Then Id be upset that he had stretched my panties lol. Other then that Id tell him to buy his own and stop stretching mine hehe. Honestly though Im really not sure as i seriously just couldnt imagining it happen...he wont even wear his own underpants lol!
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
wow, he goes commando too????????? so do i , much more hygienic. lol. I like the idea of him buying his own, oh joy .
@crazynurse (7489)
I would likely pass my spleen laughing so violently. I would then take a picture of him in my underwear (got to have blackmail material) Finally I would tell him that the bra and panties are a set and must be worn together, and would help him into the bra! Oh, and I would put on a pair of his underwear so that he could have a good laugh too.
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
hahaha love the idea of you passing your spleen lol i think pictures are vital for the evidence, maybe even to put up behind the bar in the pub lmfao, nice reply blessed be
If I caught my husband wearing my underwear I would bust out laughing! That would just be too funny of a sight. He's a big guy, I'm not so I can't imagine that they'd be very comfortable on him!
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
hahaha yes the thought does make me chuckle lol
@Anakata2007 (1789)
I woudl have a real hard time with it. I woudln't see him an manly anymore and I would really worry. To be honest, I would rather that he kept that a secret from me. I don't think it can hurt anyone. I would just hope that he wouldn't wear it out of the house ever.
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
thank you for your honest response, i think its more common than most would ebver admit
What a horrible thought. I think I would be straight out the door and I wouldn't stop running. Or maybe I would send him running. Either way, I just couldn't live with him any longer if this were to happen.
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
thank for for your prompt response, im suprised how many men do it and how many women tollerate it
@wmg2006 (5386)
It would bother me a lot! Regardless of the fact that it is my husband, it would bother me if anyone wore my underwear. I don't think I could even be rational if I was given the reason why he did that. I might give him a chance to get counseling before walking out the door, but it would bother me a lot.
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
thank you for your response and addition to debate, in reallity i think it would bother most of us but shouldnt we try to understand too?
@nuffsed (1275)
I'm as clean and fun as can be.....Anyone want to steal me away to their love nest? (Preferably by the sea) I've got my own lingerie. :)
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
hahaha blessed be my friend, as always you made me smile xx
@Bizziebod (3526)
I think my first reaction would be to laugh!! Then I think I would be really annoyed that I had been lied to! I don't know whether I could live with it or not, if they did it around the house only then maybe ok, but if they wanted to go out dressed like it I don't think I would be able to! Great discussion topic as usual from you :-)
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
and a big plus from you my friend. I think i would certainly laugh but would also want to talk it through. It would also depend upon the status of my relationship. If i was just starting out, id run i think. If i was married id have to try and understand it
definitely i would not mind,why? because my husband always do that, he uses my panties when he run out of briefs ahehehehehe.... my husband and i are like bestfriends we don't argue on small things, we seldom quarrel.i guess tolerance is the key and open communication as well.. good day to you.
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
blessed be to your open tollerence , i think you have a beautiful, strong relationship and yes i agree, communication is the key thank you
@ster1234 (81)
I think I'd be really freaked out and would want to know why he is doing it. If he was just interested or bored, I would just laugh at him and tease him about it. If he had some weird thing about wearing women's underwear, I would probably ask him not to do it again and try to block it out of my memory.
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
very tollerent of you. I think with me it would depend on the status of our relationship. If we were already married id try to accomodate it, if we were just starting out i think it would be a different thing
oh my. that is disturbing. i dont think any man i'd date would actually do this the last man i dated didnt even wear man underwear. but if it did happen i'd throw my panties away. i'd never want his hands on me EVER AGAIN!
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
wow that does sound a strong reaction. I think i would burst out laughing and then sit him down and discuss it. If we were married i would probably get to the bottom of it and argue through it. However if we were just starting out I would probably do the same as you
@wesker311 (510)
if i saw my boyfriend wearing my underwear i would laugh at him and ask him if he can try the g-string! i know he wouldnt mind how irritating wearing that!LOL!
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
hahaha, yes the thought of a big guy in a thong makes my eyes water too, lol. Blessed be
I would hope my man wouldn't even be able to fit into my undies! And if he did do something like this, I would laugh and make fun of him!
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
i think it would take a very strong woman indeed who didnt laugh. I dont think it would split us up but i would certainly need to sit him down and talk him through it, and i would try and understand it. I would then try to do what my friend Taurus Girl said and try and buy him a new wardrobe lol
@shywolf (4523)
LOL!! Well, it wouldn't be the end of the world. It certainly wouldn't cause me to up and leave him immediately, though I would certainly want to talk with him and try to get a feeling from him about why he felt the need to do it. I don't actually see anything wrong with it at all, but I would still want to have a good discussion with him and make sure that I knew where he was coming from, lol! I don't think that it would trouble me all that much, though.
@ESKARENA1 (18300)
blessed be, You have a little more patience lol but wow i would laught
@patrice7 (1197)
wow!.what a thought.. hmmm.. i think that maybe i would ask him first and ask him real good about the reason why he has done such a weird act.. why would he wear my panties and all that.. it all depends on the explanation and how he delivered the explanation to me. gosH!. i wouldn want to see my husband wear my panties!. i wouldn know what to do!. maybe ill just leave him alone or take him to a shrink!. oh please i hope it wouldnt happen to me.. what a thought eskarena.. i wonder what made you think of that idea.. makes me think too..
@makaira (1159)
well i would not be surprise! my officemate used to do this. i think there's nothing wrong about it as long as he still 100% male. lol