Anna Nicole wasn't all angel...

@bonbon50 (659)
I do feel for Anna as these tragic last months have unfolded. The public gave her no time to grieve before shoving cameras in her face. But, she was quoted on TV just last week as referring to her mother as 'her fat self' when learning that her mother had visited Daniel's grave, as well as calling her a hypocrite. Her mother raised Daniel for years while Anna was out making a name for herself. The feud supposedly began when Anna's mother had Daniel's hair cut and Anna flipped out. No matter what the family problems were, a professional person should never refer to anyone as 'her fat self'; let alone a family member! And Anna's mother learned about Daniel's death from the press? That shows Anna rarely thought of anyone other than herself. Was it a suicide? If so, how will her daughter feel one day when she finds out she couldn't be loved enough by her mother for her to stick around? Anna was a vibrant person and we gravitate towards those people. Almost every picture and video clip until Daniel's death shows her with a huge smile. I suspect that more truths will come forward as time passes about Daniel's and Anna's deaths. I've felt heart-broken for Anna these last few months, and will miss her. But now I feel heart-broken for the mother she abadoned long ago, and the daughter that is left adadoned now. Anna is at peace with the seemingly only person that could make her happy, Daniel.
@bethack52 (407)
it is a shame how much publicity this story is getting, its sad for anyone to pass away but you dont hear about normal everyday people the way you hear about celebrities and i just think enough is enough!