Which are your interests on mylot?

Spain
I have several interests added on my list, my interests are mylot, people, make extra money and internet, so i try to post on them often. Have a nice day on mylot and happy earnings also.
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
My interests in myLot are a bit of everything. I would say making new friends, to help people, to learn new things, to see the different opinions about a subjet, to seek advice, to be updated of the news, to get some extra money, to entertain myself when I'm bored... the list continues, I find new useful things from myLot everyday[:)].
• Spain
thanks for your reply.
Too many to mention and they keep growing so I cannot so
@mssnow (9495)
My interests are parenting and nature. I love parenting because I have had lots of experince in being a parent. I like to share my skills with others. Nature is a big part of my life. I can study it for hours.
My interest are myLot,life, relationships(because of my husband and I)parenting,jokes,& making extra money. I try to post on them as much as possible.
@AnythngArt (3304)
The two biggest interests on MyLot that I follow the discussions are writing and reading, although I have a lot of other things listed, such as art, travel, the Internet, movies, music, and politics. So much to enjoy in the world. I find that I enjoy this place more when I am responding to a specific topic I am interested in, rather than random discussions.