would you ever be a surragate?

i'd love to be pregnant again just cause i love the feeling of it but i don't want any more kids of my own. i think if i knew someone who wanted a baby and couldn't have any i would want to be a surragate mother for them if they asked. would anyone else do that.
Before I got pregnant I had always wanted to be a surrogate. Now that I am pregnant I know that I can't do it. I have had too many complications with this pregnancy and have been advised by both of my doctors to never get pregnant again.
i'm sorry to hear that. i hope everything goes good for you with your pregnancy and baby.
My half sister just had a triplets for a couple from texas and she loved it..She doing it again this october for another family..She said it's hard but she's still part of there life and they are still keeping in touch with her and sending pictures and everything so she's not completely shut out from it..If you want to know more you can message me and i can get some more information for you from her :)
wow, that's amazing. good for her. i'm glad she's still in touch with them. thanks for the offer i will be in touch.
I have to be honest and say that I don't know for sure. I would love too, I think a baby is something precious. But I don't know if I could carry a baby that long give it away. I KNOW the baby wouldn't be mine though. It is tough, before doing it, it would have to be something that I thought a lot about and even did counseling to make sure I could do it. If someone I loved asked me, I would definitely think about it. My brother and his wife don't have kids yet and they aren't sure why they can't. If it came down to it, I would help them.
Even though it's something i really want to do if i ever do do it, i would definatley be smart about it and go for councelling. huge descisions like this really need a lot of time and you need to look at it from every point.
@mannari (110)
no never cos am a guy
@rachelcaron (1681)
That is a huge commitment and responsibility. I think I would only do it for a family member or a very close friend. I think it would be so hard to give the baby up afterward even though it wasn't really yours in the first place.
I still don't have any baby...but frankly, I don't want to be a surrogate mother because I want to concieve a child with the one, whom I really love...and besides my sonscience would kill me if I gave away my child...