another little birdie game

@shelagh77 (3643)
Still in the kitchen this evening, I decided to have crackers with my cheese. Only the crackers were more like crumbs! How did that happen? Well, the birdies were grabbing the open end and flipping the crackers up into te air and onto the floor. Other Half thought this hilarious and kept replacing the packet and an ever more irritated little birdie was flinging it back down again. No, he didn't stop them, he was having too much fun, so now I got crumbs and cheese!
@rainbow (6763)
It does sound like really good fun! bet the birdies were happy, shame about the crumbs, lol.
@shelagh77 (3643)
oh, yes, the little horrors were happy! They are never so happy as when they are causing mischief, they are worse than children. You know how children shut a door so that you can't see what they are up to? Well that is their latest trick. Fly hard at the bathroom door and land on the top of it and the impetus will leave the door almost shut, then they can destroy my laundry basket in piece! I ask you!
@gabs8513 (48764)
Hahaha I would have had fun to,lol. Well it saved you chewing I guess. That must mean that you had to break the Cheese into the same Size.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Well next time I come again lol I will show Birdies where they are
@shelagh77 (3643)
Like I will tell you! no way, Jose!
@Munira (484)
My next door neighbor feeds the birds almost daily. My daughter loves to watch them eat from the window.