For Better or Worse, Till Death do Us part

@LittleMel (14055)
or For My better or Your worse, till your death do us part? Which sayings decribe your relationship or marriage currently? A friend asked me which one is mine and I said the first.
For better or worse,i ll go with the first one if and only if ur husband loves u very much,thinking for the other one is terrible
@Kaldonya (278)
I don't really like how that is said: MY better or YOUR worse. In some ways they can imply the same thing. My better could be your worse because I could have things my way which may not always sit well with you, thus making it your worse. The plain for better or worse is a good way of saying it because then it means that you're willing to put up with both. My marriage is just that. We've had lots of good and even enough "worse" and my husband has stood strong and fast by my side through it all. So it MY better without being HIS worse.
@LittleMel (14055)
Exactly. It sounds like there is no way one person is happy without the other suffering for it. It's not a win-win situation at all. I'm glad your marriage is not like that.
Fortunately, I can safely choose the first. My husband has shown me many times that he'll stay by me even during tough times. Well, I hope he always will.
@LittleMel (14055)
Hope the best for you too.