Why I joined mylot...

I joined mylot to make some money, that's true. And it will be unfair to say that now I don't care for earning part. But still there's more thban just money here. I get a platform to express myself fully and acutely:) Now, I was going to tell why I joined mylot in first hand and how. I needed deperately some extra cash ( extra! I earn none, I'm a student) and searched net for it. There was a link referred to mylot and thus I joined it, being some unknown person's referral. I got some other sites too, but they demanded some cash to see if I am sincere. As I've not a penny even, I hope a help from mylot:) No objections??
• Thailand
Well, it' so funny when I reply this discussion. You make this discussion for 4 years still now without any respond, and i am answering it now. What do you think about it? I join mylot because I want to earn extra cash from internet. My friend said that this site is very legit and pay well. I begin to post and answer discussion. Now, I find it very interested me, I can meet a lot of friend here. When I post discussion and answer discussion, I can improve my English too. Now, my English is better than before. I love being here! Have a good day mate!
Thanks for reminding me of this discussion. It feels so good watching you back then.. Glad to know you are enjoying it here. Maybe my being here for 4 years can vouch for the site...
@Nursefrai06 (2498)
• Penrith, Australia
I'm responding to a discussion that was made 6 years ago, well, I lime mylot a lot, I've only been here for a month with the same intention of earning extra cash, I work full time as a nurse secretary in a clinic an it's quite boring in here cause you don't do much stuff. I usually get stuck sitting alone and passing time for whole day for at least 3 times a week, te doctor does not do her check-ups everyday and I only get busy when she does, it's kinda boring in here but mylot keeps me company I could just type in responses from my mobile phone and I'm earning with it too, it's so cool, I love it. Mylot is definitely more than earning, I wish more people would look beyond the small cents it offers. You may not get rich financially, but you'll earn more about life just being on here, enjoying yourself and being open to all points of view.
• Penrith, Australia
It makes me feel glad that I'm reviving this thread then. :) it's good to hear about mylot success stories like the maker of this thread if he/she really still has an active account. :)
He sure has! Thank you so much for responding here. :) Just see my response above to know how I feel... So you use mylot to keep you company in boring hours... I wish they allowed me that too :D But how is it on mobile? I too use mylot on mobile, but it's so hectic...
• Penrith, Australia
I don't use it as an app. I use the built in Internet browser, it's okay though, it's better than a lot of things, much worthwhile and less costly. :)
@Asylum (46330)
• Manchester, England
I think that it would be reasonable to suggest that every member initially joined Mylot for the financial benefits. Despite this, there are many members who have become accustomed to using Mylot as a social site and the monetary aspect has become a secondary interest. I spend a fair amount of spare time here at present and enjoy the experience, which is currently my main reason for using the site. I would not be so foolish as to deny that it is nice to have a few dollars paid into my Patpal account occasionally, but I do not eagerly strive to make payment each month and am quite content if I qualify in 2 or 3 months.
@Asylum (46330)
• Manchester, England
My apologies for the mistype, which should have been Paypal account.
@KrauseHome (32858)
Well, I am sure you have learned over the yrs. that being an active member here, is not just about the money. Personally what you earn here depends on how active one is in here. But I am sure you have learned it is about communication and being able to relate with everyone, and finding something to talk about.
@mysdianait (63950)
Six years on so I guess you are rich by now?