How musical are you? Are you good with instruments?

@manong05 (5030)
The Philippines is well known for being a guitar-loving country. You can hardly find a gathering of teen-agers without a guitar inspite of the advent of karaokes. Bands are everywhere and people just love playing instruments. I've always wanted to play harp because I find it fascinating in literatures but to date, I haven't seen an actual harp yet. I really would like to see one and have a go.
i know how to play the keyboard. but i'm not that good at it. thanks to skipping my daily lessons back in my childhood days. so right now i'm regretting that i don't have any talents when i grew up. lolz.
@manong05 (5030)
It's not too late, is it? At my age I still want to learn how to play harp. LOL
@rekhum (2435)
I hate myself for not being able to learm guitar from my childhood days.But ironically i am great with karaokes. If you are really looking to give it a try on Harps you may find good music institutes and trainers.All you gotta do is to do some research on the internet.
@jimrobert (141)
I am not good at playing any musical instrument. I am only good at listening to the ipod music which I get from this site http://surl.in/HLMID261252BMRMTGQ