Singles out there?!

Long live the singles!!! LOL!!wanna share some thoughts of valentines to those singles out there? what's the "big plan" this coming valentine's day? for me i guess... just another day, watching tv while munching some salty potato snack and a soda or an ice cold tea.. what's in it for you guys?
Happy Valentine's Day, Singles. Have a great picnic so you will experienced different this valentine. Watch a movie and have a great time with singles like me and have fun. Hooray!!!
oh there you go another male single here? are you up for grab?! LOL
@fabwisp (1328)
LOL! Exactly the same. Just another normal day for me! And I don't care! Life is great and who needs a man coming in and complicating things! LOL! Mind you if some rich handsome bloke wants to buy me an expensive gift I could hardly refuse could I? That would be sooo rude! LOL Happy Valentines Day to all single people out there!
That's my kinda gurl.. LOL!! yeah i think so too.its rude to say no if someone insists to give you a gift.. anyways u didnt asked for it, the word is he "insisted" it.. ayt?