In your opinion, is mylot a waste of yours and my time?

@ezzrssi (11195)
Italy
tell us some improvment that mylot could propose us
@hh9905 (1275)
I don't think myLot is a waste of time. Nowadays during freetime i finally found something that is valuable for me to do. Not only that i can earn some extra money but also gain much knowledge here. Thru myLot also, i share the same interest now with my husband. It has brought us more closer and we tend to 'speak' the same 'language' most of the time. We discuss a lot especially on myLot topics. I think it's a very cool website. It has brought my relationship with my hubby closer these days. Thanks to myLot. By the way, i don't think it's a waste of time since i could see your total responds is way much higher than the rest of us here. Congratulations to you!
@suman76 (648)
It is not wasting of time but it is good to earn extra money in spare time and to share good ideas and adopt good advices from the users.
I don't thin MyLot is a waste of time. It's a pretty unique community. One improvement I wish they would implement is a way to edit or delete your posts. That would be nice. Lloyd
@pormadi (1300)
Yes I think. Our earnings is too long to increase. Sometime, our earning decrease too fast.
it is not a waste of time!...for me it is worth it!...mylot offers diffirent features!...this site is very progressive!...it could change our life in a way that it gives us ideas on what the real life could offer!...
myLot could propose us high earnings. joking hahaha!!! I dont think thats a time waste if u r responding and u are get paid sitting at home. I really luv this, but I m waiting fro me to reach atleast $15 coz i have not reached there so that i can claim my amount.