Question about getting paid?

@cherhost (1073)
Ok guys I just got my first payment from mylot! Yay me! But I do need ot ask you guys a question. It was not much that I got so don't laugh at me. I had over $13 in the my account and it only paid me $12. Is the amount they pay you because I have not earned that in the month of Feb? Let me know when yall get a chance. Thanks:)
@TerryZ (22146)
Congrads on being paid and yes your right thats how it works here on mylot. Now get busy and earn some more money. LOL
@cherhost (1073)
Wow I never thought Iwould be this behind on things. I just looked at your number and you have been very busy HUH? Thanks
@dravid (1050)
even i got paid 11.8$ thanks mylot i got paid just today.juat the differnce between is the nuber of respoces we both have given
@cherhost (1073)
Very cool. I wonder what else we need to do to get more.
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
you will only receive the amount you receive for the whole month of january. the earnings you've got from february 1 up to the end of this month, you'll be paid on march. so, don't worry about it. you did great! 13 dollars is a great start. so, don't feel that people here will laugh at you. you did a good job! keep posting and earn more!
@cherhost (1073)
Thanks for the encouragement! I need it. I have been seeing how little I have been earning and got so frustrated I just stopped coming on here. But I got over it.
@freak369 (4742)
On a side note; you don't lose the money that isn't transfered into your Paypal or egold account. That is rolled over so basically what you see in your myLot account isn't what you are going to get transfered; only what you earned up to the last day of the month gets transfered.