Tagging other peoples discussions, extra cash???

@fabwisp (1328)
I have noticed over the last couple of days that my earnings are higher. The only difference I can see is that I have started adding tags when I respond to other peoples discussions. Do you think that we get paid extra for this or it's just a coincidence?
Hey it might be because after completing 500 posts the earning ratio increases also adding tags and pictures to reply adds to ur earning ...so adding tags do increase our earning...keep the good work up keep earning...
@fabwisp (1328)
Cool. never realised earning ratio went up after 500.
I'm not sure if it earns you anymore. I tag all my responses and posted discussions. I haven't seen it make much of a difference.
@fabwisp (1328)
But if you stopped tagging the discussions you respond to would your earnings go down?
• Belgium
Interesting, never thought about that. Maybe yes, gonna check it out in the future when. Thanks for this input.
@fabwisp (1328)
LOL! Ok let me know when you figure it out!
@coolcatzz (1588)
I'm not really sure. I posed this question awhile ago but nobody responded. I know rating discussions is important and if you go into 'my unresolved discussions' it is all the discussions you have started where you haven't picked a post as a best response. If you go into them and pick a best and rate the rest that will make a difference that I know. But yeah tagging I'm not really sure. I get lazy where that is concerned and I haven't been but maybe you are right it makes a big difference.