They are BAck .... TAKE THAT

@abhax123 (1697)
Take That - Patience Just have a little patience Still hurting from a love I lost I'm feeling your frustration But any minute all the pain will stop Just hold me close Inside your arms tonight Don't be too hard on my emotions Cause I......... Need time...... My heart is numb, has no feeling So while I'm still healing Just try........ And have a little patience I really wanna start over again I know you wanna be my salvation The one that I can always depend I'll try to be strong Believe me I'm trying to move on Its complicated but understand me Cause I......... Need time...... My heart is numb, has no feeling So while I'm still healing Just try........ And have a little patience Cause the scars run so deep It's been hard but I have to believe Have a little patience Have a little patience, woah Cause I, I just need time My heart is numb, has no feeling So while I'm still healing Just try and have a little patience Have a little patience My heart is numb, has no feeling So while I'm still healing Just try and have a little patience ANd this is there come back song buring the UK charts... How did you liked it?
@shmeedia (1042)
no way! a comeback? is the original lineup intact? i saw pictures of some of the guys and they have AGED a lot...i wonder if they still boogie around the stage, or are satisfied to just stand up and sing lol
• Belgium
It's not my genre, but I'm curious how Robbie Williams will react if they have almost more success than him back..aren't they again 'big'?
oh man...thax a ton for the lyrics....i was really struggling with the song...loll!! kiddin.... i jus love the song....know all the lyrics by heart....and keep singing it through out the day...!! my friends are fed up now....but my poor bathroomm gets the worst of it though!!! ^_^