got paid?

By A B
Scottsdale, Arizona
tell us,how much you earned?for how many posts?how long you are working on it?
not yet, but mylot told me that i am qualified for the payment on march, i earned the minimum amount which is 10$. as of now i have 14.17 in my earnings. and i am excited and looking forward to accept my first payment on march... good day
• Scottsdale, Arizona
they will pay you ,they pays,not a scam,but they have started deducting earning and points,so try to make the most.best of luck.
Hi, they reduced my earnings. i dont know why/
• Scottsdale, Arizona
they deducted my 2$ also,and i am still trying to figure out the reason.first they started with deducting points,now even earning.
@victor234 (506)
• Brazil
I have only $0.21 for 112 posts. why I earn only it? hey tell us how do you make do earn more money with posts, cause I made 20 posts soso 2 days before and I earned 14 cents and yesterday a made 70 80 posts soso and i earned only 5 cents? why it? If i write a long text I earn more or not? how long did you post to receive your first payment? Tell some tips for us eanr more money :D I comment in many discussions but I dont earn so much. :D
• Scottsdale, Arizona
that is terrible,try to improve the quality of your posts to earn more,you are not earning even 1 cent per post.whatever,best of luck.
@fliffy555 (1045)
I have earned $9.98 for just over 330 posts which i dont think is that bad really... i have only been here a month so making the minimum payout in almost a month so by the time 2 months have gone i should be well over the $10 minimum payout..... How much have you earned then? have you made any payouts? you really should state that type of thing to make people want to reply to your discussions.
• Scottsdale, Arizona
yes i have earned nearly 18 and+$ but in two monthes,last month i was not fully worked so could not reasched minimum mark and you have done a good job.