Wrap stuffings

You can make so many things with tortillas. You can fry them, or use them as they are to layer or or roll and stuff. You can eat as a desert fryied with sugar and cinn. on top, or honey. You can stuff with veggies and grill, with some oil and vinegar inside. Or cheese.
@Willowlady (10666)
These too are good for lunches to pack or picnic fare. If I make my own tortillas I add in some tomato poweder (dehydrated and ground) or other vegetable powder to enlived the sandwhich some more. Rolling and slicing and setting out on a tray is a grand way for finger food at a gathering too.
That works too. Read above what I wrote to the person above you. Blessings, M&M
@villageanne (8554)
Wraps is one thing that I have never made very much. Someone shared a recipe a few weeks back for a great recipe for wraps. I am going to be making them this weekend. Thanks for all the ideas. I had no idea you could do all this stuff.
You can layer, fry, bake, and stuff rolled or folded. You can do meats or veggies and or cheese. Use mayo, dressing, or whatever. Use your imagination, all works great. They have wheat, berries, corn and white flower ones in the market. Sprouts are great to add too, with sour cream and chopped meat. Have fun.