can someone explain what asperger mean

Australia
have you heard of the word asperger, and well the easiest way to explain it to someone. i have searched on the internet and there are a lot words there i dont understand.
@mssnow (9493)
Aspergers: is a mild form of autistic. Autism is developemtal disorder. It is usually found in children. But is a life long disorder. if you want to read more about aspergers here is a url that tells about it www.aspergers.com
thank you for the url.
@mssnow (9493)
Your welcome :) My youngest son has aspergers so if you have any otehr questions feel free to ask.
thanks, my friend child has it and well its just was hard to understand in the dictionary.
@MsTickle (24993)
I looked this word up on www.dictionary.com and from a multilingual dictionary source it gave the meaning "sprinkle" or "sprinkler" & also "sprinkling". When I looked for the meaning in my Oxford dictionary of nursing it says; Aspergers Syndrome - a mild form of autism characterised by aloofness, lack of interest in other people, stilted and pedantic styles of speech, and an excessive preoccupation with a very specialised interest (such ss timetables). Dictionary.com is one of my favourite sites and very handy.
thank you, i think i might need to use that link from now on when looking for a word, i usually just get my dictionary out lol.
@Idlewild (6094)
Asperger's syndrome is a form of autism; it's considered to be one of the 'autism spectrum disorders.' If you search for autism you'll probably find a reference to Asperger's.