That THING you're itching to get...

What is that thing that you have been planning or thinking about buying as of now? I have been thinking about buying myself a canon EOS digital rebel xti, and have been surfing the net for the best buy... Still canvassing though and kinda waiting to see if there'll be a sale or something coming up. How about you?
@mssnow (9496)
I am waiting impatiently for the new Sims 2 seasons, to come out. I think I will like that one better than any of their other expansion packs. It actually has different seasons. Spring, summer fall and winter. It comes out the end of this month. I want it so bad its hard to wait for it.
Whoa! Really? I am a SIMS fan as well, but kinda lost track of what's in and what's new with SIMS lately... That's really cool... Well.. this month will come to an end in no time, so a little more waiting.. haha, enjoy!
@tigerdragon (4297)
i want a digital movie camera and i hope i could earn it in the internet.something really small but powerful.you, will get your camera by this summer!
@Jupister (50)
An xbox 360 premium pack, I know, i'm a geek. :(
@naka75 (797)
I want to get a new set of sofa for the living room and of course a Playstation 3!
@sechsey (1836)
This is nothing big but Ive been eyeing this cutest bag lately. Im just debating and debating whether or not i should go buy it but i do truly want it.:) Sucks!:P
I am thinking to buy my own house. My parents want me to get married and settle down. So, my highest priority right now is to get my own house. Please pray with me that everything will work out just fine. Take care.
@blindedfox (3258)
In my case, the PS3! I reaaaaaally want to have one. But sadly, its price is waaay over the top at moment. So I think I couldn't have it in a few more months.. =(