Anna Nicole's Dead hubby fathered baby?

J. Howard Marshall and Anna Nicole Smith - Anna Nicole Smith and her geriatric dead husband J. Howard Marshall.
@Melizzy (1381)
I just read where a news outlet got a hold of her sister's manuscript of the book she wrote about her sister. Apparently, according to Anna Nicole's sister, the blonde bombshell had her dead husbands sperm frozen. Her dead husband was J. Howard Marshall, an oil tycoon worth billions. The theory is that she used the frozen sperm to get pregnant. The list of potential baby daddy's keeps growing!
@Idlewild (6094)
I heard this earlier today. Maybe tomorrow a story will come out that a space alien impregnated Anna Nicole!
@sherrir101 (3670)
My favorite one is Zsa Zsa's husband is the father. Even 'he' is pointing to that. Why cannot they leave the poor woman alone? I know she loved attention, but not negative attention. But I suppose you have to have one to get the other, right?