which is your all time favorite music band or artist?

There have various number of artist through the ages and this brings to my mind alot of them that it makes name not just one.My all time fav's are Joe satriani,GNR,LimpBizkit,The used,The evanescence,A7x and Dave Matthew's band.which is your all time favorite music band or artist?
@00fear (3203)
i like blink 182, angels and airwaves, yellowcard, simple plan, taking back sunday, and other emo bands that are rock and sound like love songs.
i love emo too.My fav emo band is amor for sleep and sensesfail.
• Belgium
My favorite is Oasis. That's were my music addiction started. It begun with their first album Definitely maybe, afterwards I bought morning glory, and one by one I bought them, and they are all brilliant, still the first one is the best one.
sorry not a big fan of oasis.
@Script (592)
Hard question! My favourite list is constantly changing, but there are a few ole favourites that always get a play in my house. I adore Stevie Wonder, Jeff Buckley, Tori Amos, an Australian band called Rebecca's Empire.... That's just a few off the top of my head!
Thanks for responding.
@blindedfox (3258)
I really have mixed preferences when it comes to music.. As for my favorites, they are: Emo - The Used PopRock - The Corrs, Dreamtheater JPop - Larc'en'Ciel JRap - Home Made Kazoku I still have lots but I think that list will do.
I dont think the used are emo and dream theater is for sure not poprock they are progressive rock.LOL.HAve fun.