Stress at work

@pizzoli (3368)
Italy
"The first tip highlighted by New Scientist magazine is that workers should be sociable — but not too sociable. British research has shown that sociability is good for the health, with a study of thousands of civil servants revealing that moral support from colleagues, encouragement from supervisors and clear direction from bosses kept stress levels down......."( taken from online newspaper Mumbai Express) What do you think about it???
@lalitha55 (193)
I agree with thisreport that sociable behavior of workers at their jobs would reduce stress levels. There are other ways advocated by employers now like yoga sessions, recreation facilities like Gym etc. These too contribute to reduce stress levels in employees to a great extent.
@pizzoli (3368)
What do you think about it???
@pizzoli (3368)
thanks my friend, your answer has been positively rated today, thanks again for your answers
I have found it is important to be sociable at work. Being a good team player is important - people will support you more in your projects if they like you. I don't like having strong friendships with people at work though. I had a good friend at work once and I found it was very awkward when the friendship went sour.
@pizzoli (3368)
positive rated,today
@ondo1015 (1884)
Stress is natural to everybody who works fast and for wokaholic person
@pizzoli (3368)
positive rated,today
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I agree completely. If you are supported by colleges, encouraged by supervisors and are directed by bosses I would imagine lots of the reasons for workplace stress is eliminated. A boring job even can be quite all right if the conditons are like that. Nothing is more stressfull in a worksituation than unclear directions, in my mind. If you in addition to that feel unsupported and discouraged by the ones you work with I'd think the road to sick-leave is really short. I know I would not be very happy in a situation like that.
@pizzoli (3368)
positive rated,today
@Guna1980 (872)
Sociable is good to reduce our stress at work but, some thing secrate on us is better to improve our self at work... you should share all the things sociable...
@pizzoli (3368)
positive rated,today
@ssh123 (31100)
I agree with the excerpts of the report given here. I also add, that in most modern office, they fix speakers with music systems and run light music to keep the staff in good humour. This also reduces stress to some extent. In many soft ware companies, they have gyms, sports arena and other indoor recreational facilities for employees to divert their excessive concentration on job. Companies will not lose any man hours, because the jobs are time bound and it has to be completed by the person to whom it is allotted.
@pizzoli (3368)
hi friend thanks