Why are these younger celebrity girls getting so out of control?

@Trish012 (101)
Puerto Rico
Do they think that going out until the wee hours of the morning and gettin slop faced drunk makes them cool? They are just babies. Now they are all going to AA and NA and they get out after a week and say they are cured. I don't understand. If people aren't even allowed to drink until 21, why should famous people get to break that rule? That isn't fair to all the underage drinkers that have to sneak alcohol in high school or at prom. Why should famous people get to do it? Why are they so different that normal people that they can do whatever they want?
@CRiley27 (984)
These are young girls who are in the spotlight. They have more money then they know what to do with. Where ever they go, camers follow them, hence publicity, for both the star and the places they are. It's a shame to see how reckless these young stars are. And this 7-10 rehab???? Last time I knew it was for a month. I am sure Lindsay will be hitting the bottle again. (Of course, I hope not, I just don't think these young stars are taking anything serious)
@kgwat70 (13398)
They feel that they can get away with just about anything since they are in the celebrity status and they see and hear about other celebrities getting off the hook easily as well. They know the law will be more lenient on them for their wrongdoings. The famous status and the money makes them feel they are different than anybody that is not a celebrity. It should not be like this as celebrities should be punished just like normal people do. Many of the celebrities are still very immature as well, both male and female. They have not learned to grow up yet.