Tired with my Avatar What do you think

@Anniedup (3652)
Richards Bay, South Africa
I am so tired of my Avatar but should I change it, do people kind of recognize you by your Avatar
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I actually recognize most of my friends by their avatars and not their user names. So when my friends change theirs I'm a bit confused for awhile until I get used to the new one. Since I look for my friends responses in the discussions I sometimes don't realize they are my friend right away because of a new avatar. :) From reading the responses it looks like this one is your new one and I like it.
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
Yeah, when I changed mine I battled to find myself in comments and discussions, and even now I also get confused recognizing my friends when they change. Quite a phenomenon how we associate the picture with a person, that we don't even know what they really look like! lol
Your avatar is your choice. If you like it, stick with it. If you'd like a change, change it. One of my friends changed her avatar about six times in an hour. I guess she was just trying out a few to see which one she liked. Some friends constantly change theit avatars, and while it throws you a bit at first, you soon get used to it. I've kept mine all the time, without change.
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
I was a bit bored with mine in the beginning, now I hardly see it, but I never thought that I would get so used to my friends avatar, a friend changed and for a minute I thought I had a gate crasher, why is this stranger in my inbox:) thx for your response
You are not stuck with it. When I look for you on my friends list to respond to your discussion, I look for your name. The flowers are beautiful, but you can change them if you are bored. I am just glad you don't have an icon that has blood dripping or a pin sticking out of your nose and your eyes tapped shut.
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
Yeah you kind of weary to approach the page when you want to respond, sometimes scary, and some of them are moving:) Thx for the response
@dellion (6706)
I think avatar just like our other identity in life just that this avatar we were talking about now was exist in virtual world and yes I think lots of online user will try to remember us by our avatars other than our user name:) So do keep it with you always:)
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
Will do that thx buddy
• South Africa
Change it i think people look at the topic of discussion not really your Avatar, unless off cause, if it is as cool as mine:)
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
I also think so but I must admit a "cool" one like yours is kind of eye catching