What did you think of Jacka$$ 2?

Saw the movie Jacka$$ 2 last night. Pretty much what you would expect of Knoxville... he's nuts. LOL I enjoyed it, was totally grossed out by a lot of it and laughed my butt off too. It's definitely not a movie for anyone that is very rigid in thoughts or offended easily! I still have to wonder what the heck these guys smoke up before they go out on shoots? It has to be some good stuff.
@hoz9991 (306)
I watched it a while ago and found it very funny. I think it is still one of the more original film/television ideas because the variety of things they get up to is ever changing. My favourite bit was when they had to read the 'love note' on the wall and the writing kept getting smaller and smaller until the boxing glove unleashed itself. Great film, easy to watch and a jolly good laugh!
Wee Man was the funniest in that part too! I'm always amazed that these idiots keep falling for each others' pranks!
@Debs_place (10551)
I refuse to see these movies on GP. I am an EMT and have seen too many stupid things that people have done inspired by these movies. I don't think stupidity should be glorified.
Oh I have to agree that they are truly Jackasses! Stupidity galore for sure! And I agree that what they do is beyond dumb. I will agree that there are too many kids out there that think it's funny to try stupid stuff with a "jackass" attitude, thinking "ha ha I'll be okay". But I have to confess I do enjoy watching them be morons and always end with "how could you ever be so stupid?" LOL
@cjsmom (1423)
My husband and I watched it about a week ago...We love them as well. Geez, for the life of me I can't remember the 'little man's' name; what they call him? And isn't one of the other guys his brother; I can't remember most of there names, sorry. I thought I had watched an episode once that mentioned he and one of the others are related..?
Wee Man is the "little guy" LOL I'm not sure if they've ever given his real name?
@missyd79 (3442)
I loved this movie, i thought the grossest thing was the Horse thing. OMG i thought i was going to throw up watching that, but yes i laughed almost through out that whole movie.
OMG.. that truly did make me gag and have to look away. Face it, if Johnny Knoxville is gagging.. it's bad.
@ryanwelsh (167)
Not seen the second one yet but the first one was absolutely amazing. These guys have the biggest nerve i have ever seen in my life they are scared of nothing. The series of jackass is also funny.
I really think they border on the insane! LOL If they were truly analyzed I'm certain they could be certified!
@EdwardF (431)
I thought about seeing it, but my wife says "No way!" I don't go to the movies by myself, so I guess I'll have to wait until the DVD is out. The last movie I went by myself to see was Toy Story. I went on a Saturday afternoon and all there was were kids every where. Well what did I expect? ...lol . your friend
LOL... when I get old if my own kids don't have kids I'll be in the theaters for the children's movies all alone I'm sure! I love the kids' movies. Just be forewarned... it's as sick and twisted as Jackass 1 for sure! lol
• Belgium
It was again brilliant stuff, but some bit too long I think. But I've heard that the boys of Wildboys are preparing for a new movie, somebody maybe knows a bit more of this?
@howard96h (11665)
• New York, New York
I've seen his other movies but not Jacka$$ 2. Have to check my cablle movie list and see if I can order it. He is a wild one. I do enjoy what he does.
@Thewishlady (1046)
• Netherlands
I have seen both of their movies, I always laugh my lungs out, and sometimes I almost puke when they do something grose... I like weeman the best, he is sooo funny... They mus be really nuts, else they wouldnt do all those silly things... but I enjoy myself whenI watch them LOL Byebye!
Yeah, they truly can make me gag! I have to say JA2 did a much better job at grossing me out then JA1. Wee man is hilarious. I'm always amazed at the abuse he can take! LOL
@kyle930 (764)
Check this out: http://www.shareaflick.net/content.php?id=6869 its a link to the trailer for Jackass Two. I hope you enjoy watching it.
@arunr175 (1680)
Jackass Number Two - Jackass Number Two, starring Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O and Chris Pontius
I haven't seen Jackass Number Two not it's first part nor it's 3rd part Jackass 3D. But this 3 movies do have a good rating in imdb and good user reviews, I think I missed out a good comedy series. I would be watching these movies soon ...
love the whole jackass thing, great entertainment indeed ,the second movie was better then the first for sure it went to another level and had me in shock and stitches for the whole time