What's the one band that you've never gotten tired of?

Coheed & Cambria's lead singer - Claudio Sanchez of the band Coheed & Cambria.
The band you've remained endlessly a fan of no matter how long you've listened to them, what people told you about them, if they're dead, no longer record, broke apart, etc? For me its Coheed & Cambria. They're slowly climbing in popularity..two band members have left..but I remember when hardly anyone knew about them. And these days I'll see a t-shirt, hear a shop playing their music it's awesome for them..but sucks for me 'cause now none of the comic books or cds are affordable for me on ebay anymore! Lol. What's your absolute favorite band of all time?
@freak369 (4717)
For me it has to be Type O Negative, they have been in my CD player for a long time. Been a fan since Bloody Kisses was released but listened to Carnivore (Steele former group) before that. They have a large discography and have something for whatever mood you are in. And hey, I'm not going to lie, Peter's vocals are awesome.
I'm rather fond of Type O Negative myself ^_^ Thanks for responding!
@Bizziebod (3526)
Without a doubt it's Iron maiden - I loved em when I was 15 and still love em now I'm 35! There's not a day goes by that I don't listen to one of their songs (Mainly cos I've got a couple of cd's in the car)
@Willowlady (10666)
Journey is that band for me. Steve Perry...wow! For me it is disappointing that there isn't any new music from them anyore. Not as the original Journey. Steve went solo so the search is for that. Hope this site pays you enough to be able to buy some of that music one of these months!!
To be honest, it's hard to chose just one. I guess I would have to say The Mission and Sisters of Mercy. Classic goth at it's best.
@sensesfail (2251)
Its gotta be Blink 182,bryan adams and good charlotte.I love these bands.I never get tired of them no matter what.I also love the 15th century composers like Bach, mozart and vivaldi.I still listen to them till this very day.I'm a big fan of classical music.
I love motley crue and have loved them since 1983- I never get sick of their music and even tho they are now classic rock, I still love them. I dont play them daily but i never ever get sick of their tunes!
@FrancyDafne (2051)
My absolute favourite band of all time is CRASS, an UK Punk band. When I was young I always listened to their songs, I was never bored listening to them and reading their lyrics and statements. I still listen to punk music now, but I like classical music too, and a musician that I am never bored to listen is Mozart. I love his music.
@brew2x (3096)
My favorite band would be U2. They have been in the music industry for a long time and they still contributing beautiful melodies up to now.