Jewelry

Necklace heart  - This is my favorite piece. It may not be expensive, but the meaning behind it is priceless.
@CatEyes (2449)
What is your favorite piece of jewelry you have? Mine is a pendent I received from my uncle when I was 15. It is CZ but I will always treasure it. He had also given me a garnet ring (my birth stone) for Christmas one year when I was 11, but someone stole it from my room when I was 13. I think it was my druggie half brother:( Other wise that would be my favorite piece.
@brokentia (10396)
My faux engagement ring. Don't get me wrong, they are real diamonds! A half carat in center and another half going on both side of it down the ring. But I call it faux because he isn't really going to marry me. We have been together for 16 years...off and on a few times. We were once married....for the first 7 years. But later decided to try to work things out. We had an additional 4 children together after the divorce! But, we never re-married. A couple years ago, he was scared that he was going to loose me again. So, he bought an engagement ring and asked me to marry him again. I honestly could not answer him because I knew he didn't mean it. But he wanted me to wear the ring. And I did...for a long time. But, a couple years later, he does not want to get legally married. And I have not been wearing it now for the past 3 months. I gave up wearing it because what is the point. But it is very very pretty! So, it is my favorite piece. It serves as a reminder that he does not want me but does not want to loose me either. MEN! They just can't make up their minds! And they say women are bad! LOL
@ausnikki (4055)
• Brisbane, Australia
My favourite piece of jewellery is my ring.It has five diamonds in a horse shoe shape.It belonged to my Mother who passed away 22 years go.I never take it off!
@Willowlady (10666)
My favorite piece would have to be the turquoise necklance that I have had like forever. It survived the houesfire waterdamage and am so glad. I have considered selling it since I really don't wear much jewelry let alot that big necklace. Just haven't though. Sorry you lost your piece of jewelry. I hope a new piece of jewelry find you that will touch your heart!
mine was a gold pendant,chain and pair of earrings my hubby bought for me on my birthday.
@cabergren (1181)
My favorite piece of jewelry is my watch. It is one of the first things that my husband bought me when we were dating. I just love. I wear it all time. It's not an expensive watch, but it means a lot to me.