I had a dream last night.

@cashnono (1135)
Hong Kong
Last night, I had an interesting dream. In the dream I accidentally got a magic pen with which I could write beautiful Chinese characters. Then I took part in a calligraphy competition. With the help of the pen I got the first place. I became famous soon and a lot of people came to beg me for some characters. I felt very proud of myself. But when I picked the pen up and wrote down a character, I found it very ugly. The pen no longer had magic. I was frightened into cold sweat. Seeing this, people understood what was happening. They all laughed at me and said that I was a cheat. I tried to find some place to hide but couldn't find any. Then I was scared awoken. I know that in the world there is no magic pen. Only when I work hard can I write beautiful characters.
Nice dream ! I think it has a meaning , probably youre dreams was a leason that if you use something don't use it to be famous , use it just for youre self ! You said that the pen had lost he's magic powers we people started to ask you for caracters , that proves exactly what i sayed !
@cashnono (1135)
thanks for your analyzing, Slim_Shady, maybe you are right.
my pleasure , anytime :)