Meeting good people

Happy People - Happy honest people
@bkfuels (1606)
I just started yesterday on mylot I do a lot of other things on the internet also.I really enjoy being here and the people have been great. Now that i have checked more of the dissuasions out I know that I will stay away from a few people. But over all the people have been seeming good. I like meeting honest people that have prince ables.
@willocfc (965)
Well hello and welcome to mylot =) Im glad that you are liking it here, yes there are a few people that post silly discussions with no meaning, but for the most part you will find an active group of people with lots to say on alot of topics. and again, welcome to the MyLot family =)
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
Welcome to mylot :) like everywhere else online or offline there are good people and bad people here.. I try to avoid controversial discussions and people who can't accept a different point of view.. I'm here for fun and for making a few dollars too, I won't let anyone spoil the fun for me :)
@bkfuels (1606)
I'm here to have fun also. I guess I just kind of stumbled onto something that looked a little bit too heated for my taste and I made a mental note of the people that were doing it so as not to participate in there stuff.
@gagana (758)
I agree with you. I didn't realise the when I first joined myLot that I would enjoy it so much. I have made quite a few friends here and we regularly send pms to each other. I wouldn't really say that I avoid some people, but I do avoid responding to certain topics. I hope that you continue to have many hours of enjoyment on myLot
@Lavera1 (897)
Hi, BK. I get where you're coming from about meeting honest people who have principles. It seems sometimes that when you meet people or even people you've known for years, they are not what they portrayed themselves to be. You can usually tell were a person's coming from within 10 minutes of meeting them by just listening to them.
@crosa125 (1484)
let me see from all that friends i have in here only four of them i can say they are friend,,,hey guys we don't know each other or maybe never going to meet, i can't understan why we can't be nicer to each other? what have we got to loss? i don't know
I agree with you. I didn't realise the when I first joined myLot that I would enjoy it so much. I have made quite a few friends here and we regularly send pms to each other. I wouldn't really say that I avoid some people, but I do avoid responding to certain topics. I hope that you continue to have many hours of enjoyment on myLot.