who was the last band/person/group that you saw live and where did you go

@sexymuma (1261)
to watch them,the last group that i saw live was UB40 it was a brillant performance at the Brixton Academy,in London.
It's been awhile, but the last artist I saw live was Jason Mraz in the Philippines. I've always been a fan of his, but even moreso after watching him show his amazing guitar skills and charming self, I was on a Mraz high for about two months when he was pretty much all that I listened to.
@sexymuma (1261)
its good when the memory can go on enjoying one nights experience,lolxx
@sexymuma (1261)
maybe one day a,try looking to see if he has a web site,send a suggestion,xx
@lifeis2good (1186)
We went to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra in December at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX. They put on an awesome show with the orchestra, as well as telling a story and then they also have an awesome rock band as well!!! Was such a great experience as they used tons of lazer lights as well as a snowfall during the show!! Well worth the dough we spent!!!
@sexymuma (1261)
glad that you had a great time it must have been wonderfull with the snow falling and the laser lights shining,lolxx
@paule4129 (968)
blue oyster cult /black oak arkansa/the screams all in the same concert at the duluth arena in minnesota and i was pickin up aluminum cans in the parkin lot cause thats what i used to do after every concert when iwas young to make some cash even if i couldnt go and i met some members of some of the bands out in the parkin lot early in the am and got trashed with them while pickin cans and them watchin me havin a good ole time /those were the good times then now everything is against the law dui s stop people from partying in the parkin lot before and after concerts and im not 16 anymore miss my 57 chev i had back then its worth alot now
@sexymuma (1261)
glad that you had a good time,but time goes on,but good memories are good memories after all,xx