Have you been scolded by your teacher

@dravid (1050)
I fealt very bad when my man scolded me thoughit was not my fault,i tried to explain her and she said shut up, any idea what one should do at this moment
nothing can we do unless she/he realises the inosence. I've also had these kinds of incidences.me too was helpless.
@dravid (1050)
thanks for your responce
@hora_fugit (5435)
my story is very funny! I entered the class one day to find that students already there were very noisy that day. Classes hadn't started yet, of course. I went to my chair and was putting my bag on the desk just when my fuming teacher came to class with a wood-stick in his hand and gave everyone, including me, a good beating. I was very humiliated.....
@dravid (1050)
same just happened to me once,the whol class was shouting,teacher asked whos is making the noise, no one stood up,sir toald you dont have any sportsman sprit,so i just stood up and tol that,sir it is very difficult t say who was making the noise as the whol class was making the noise,and waht he did asked me to get ou of the class,and waht i did i really stated crying...oh i will never forget that day