Do you have any favorite forums that you post to regularly?

@AnnaB87 (761)
Places other than tghis site? If you do what makes the sites you visit most attractive? And are you always comfortable or do yousometimes feel sorta snubbed by other posters? Also if you are conservative would you go to a liberal board to post yur views? if you are conservative would you be mad if someone consistently posted liberal views? Or would you just ignore them?
I am a member of betlik forum. The earning is great there but the payment takes long and moderator always present for someone who is not following the rules.
I have several other forums I regularly visit and sometimes post. Petfish.net, since I keep aquariums, and classadrivers.com , since my husband is a trucker, are two of my main ones that I check frequently. I've also spent some time on the eBay user forums. Although I am very conservative, I don't make a habit of going around posting against liberal views. Nobody wins from foolish debate in most circumstances. Everybody has a right to post in a public forum, whether I agree with what they're saying or not.
@signum (547)
www.forums.megadeth.com my fave site of all time. Best forum for metalheads that love megadeth. :) I'm always comfortable there. It's my home, and it's where the SHE-WOLF CLAN is.
@shalwani (760)
• Pakistan
Yes I have many but one of my favourite and most workable forum is mylot itself. I dail work on this forum because it pays and fulfils its promise.
@grudge (299)
I dont post reguarly , ya but i visit one forum reguarly.. http://www.ipmart-forum.com/
@raredog (743)
I'll just answer your first question. The other forums that i'm active are www.tipidpc.com (techie forums) and www.motorcyclephilippines.com (obviously it's about motorcycles).