Working with someone that is incompetent!

Has anyone ever had to work with someone that knows NOTHING about what they are doing? Is it not completety irritating?! I work with a girl that has NO CLUE! She goes about everthing the long way.... over thinks everything. The boss has me redo almost everything she does....then she spends her time promptly redoing everything he had me redo! Crazy ! What takes me 30 min. to do.... takes her two days to redo! It's always wrong and we end up going with what I did.... but she wastes two days in the process! To make it worse.....SHE'S THE "MANAGER!'
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
ooops lol...well if she's the boss then you better get used to it teckle..you're only going to feel worse by worrying...just do things the way you think they must be done and let her assume her responsability....anyway i know it's irritating to work with lazy or incompetent people...i've suffered a few of them already lol.
LOL I guess I forgot to say she is the "manager" of our other office.... I am the manager of my office... I'm having to redo her office work and do my office work also.
@iloveit (316)
I sent you a request to add you as a friend.
@iloveit (316)
oh yeah I have had that before. Its totally annoying if your colleague doesnt know what he/she is doing and even worse if its your manager. In that case I do you get to her about your job being completed or make her understand that what you have done is correct. It will be difficult to get credit for doing your job, wouldnt it ?