Desperate mom needs help with 9 year old daughter!!

Please help me. My nine year old daughter doesn't want to go to school. She was hysterical this morning saying she was sick. I let her stay home on Friday and I told her she had to go to school today. Just recently I found out she was being bullied by some boys in her class. According to the teacher everything was resolved. She can't keep missing school. I just don't know what to do.
Kids now a days can be soooo cruel! Maybe contact your principal, maybe the teacher 'THINKS" everyhting has been resolved. But you know kids.... the teacher can't be around every min. With all the truly just mean kids in school today you can't be too careful. Going to school with her would probably just make it worse for her. Make contact with the principal.
@peni88 (469)
i had this happen to my son. try calling and talking to the principle too. in my sons school they have a zero bullying tolerance. if a student feels as though theyre being bullied they have a box outside the office to let them know. so far things with my son are going better since i talked to them.