Music on profiles

@kareng (7980)
Ok, I just came across a profile here that had some very loud music programed into the profile. So when you click you are treated to a nice loud blast of music. Normally, I wouldn't mind but I am at work and check in here on break and sometimes lunch. This loud music doesn't flow in the office environment, and no I don't have my speakers wide open but set in between low to medium levels. Has anyone else run across this here on my lot? What do you think about having loud music blaring here?
@vivasuzi (4125)
I don't think mylot is the place for music. It sounds like these people are trying to turn it into myspace! But since this site is made for discussions, I don't think your profile needs to hvae a lot of fancy stuff, especially not music. How am I going to read your discussions on your profile if I'm distracted by music?
@kareng (7980)
I agree with you, it is rather distracting. I can handle background noise around you but not blaring in your face. Thanks for responding!
@wolfie34 (26793)
Mmm I guess that was embarrassing! It's a good job your boss wasn't walking past. I know what you mean tho, I find them off putting, I haven't got music on my profile probably because I don't know how to put it on but even if I did I wouldn't because of what you mentioned. I'm at home so thankfully if music does come on it won't upset anyone.
@kareng (7980)
Thanks for sharing your point of view, Wolfie!