Hows your Karma? Just for fun.

@fabwisp (1328)
I found this little quiz, only takes a couple of seconds to do. http://www.blogthings.com/howsyourkarmaquiz/ Mine read: In general, you like to do the right thing when it comes to others. Your caring personality really shines through. Sure, you have your moments of weakness - and occasionally act out. But, all in all, you're karma is good... even with those few dark spots.
That was cool! Thanks for the link!
@fabwisp (1328)
You're welcome.
@inked4life (4227)
here is mine...not sure I agree...LOL You try to be a good person... well, sometimes you try! While you are caring deep down, you don't always show it. You're very focused on yourself, and others come second (if not third). Which is fine, but don't expect others to focus on you.
@fabwisp (1328)
LOL! Thats funny! Like I say just a bit of fun!
@nitsy_s (1031)
here is mine...I think its same as urs...:) You Have Good Karma In general, you like to do the right thing when it comes to others. Your caring personality really shines through. Sure, you have your moments of weakness - and occasionally act out. But, all in all, you're karma is good... even with those few dark spots