Chinese And Western zodiac signs...

snakey me..lol - i will wind'em' lol
around da monkey man!!!
@yanjiaren (9050)
in the western tradition i am a capricorn with a leo rising and a moon in libra.. in the chinese tradition i am a snake with a rooster rising.. a bit about snakey me lol...iplomatic and popular, the Snake has the sensual art of seduction down. This Sign is an interesting mix of gregariousness paired with introversion, intuitive reasoning paired with savvy business skills. Snakes are considered to be lucky with money and will generally have more than enough to live life to the fullest, regardless of how important it considers money to be; this may be due to the fact that Snakes tend to be rather tight with cash. They're not stingy, they're simply more mentally than physically active. Snakes tend to hang back a bit in order to analyze a situation before jumping into it. Their charming, seductive quality actually belies a rather retiring nature; this Sign is perfectly happy to spend the whole day curled up with a good book and, thus, can be mislabeled as being lazy. The Snake is somewhat insecure deep down and tend to be a rather jealous, possessive lover, behavior that can end up alienating loved ones. Despite these less-than-stellar tendencies, however, the Snake often proves irresistible and is a generous, loving partner.. Slightly dangerous and disarmingly smart, the Snake's philosophical and intuitive mind generally supersedes logic in favor of feelings and instinct. Snakes will rely on their own gut reactions and intuitions before turning to others for suggestions. This makes this Sign a great hand in any business venture, possessing the caution and smarts needed to get ahead. Snakes are hard workers (when they see good reason to be!) and are possessed of a keen intelligence. Snakes have incredible follow-through, once they get going, and they expect the same from others. Thus, their coworkers and employees had best stay on their toes, lest they anger the Snake and suffer its poisonous bite!In general, of course, Snakes are generous and genteel, charming and appealing. Snakes must try to learn humility and to develop a stronger sense of self. Once Snakes realize that confidence comes from within, they will finally be comfortable in their own skin. The most compatible match for a Snake is the Rooster or the Ox. what signs are you?
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I have no idea about all these so i need little help.Tell me what you need to know for you find my signs.
@yanjiaren (9050)
for chinese month and year..if you get day and time you can find also the rising..for western..to zodio su ti ine lol?
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
Here's come.I born 31/3/1970 little before midnight.I'm Aries.
@yanjiaren (9050)
wow most of my best friedns..ladies are aries lol..i will get my hubby to look it up for you..
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
I am Leo with Capricorn rising, my moon in Aquarius, my Venus in Cancer, my mars in Taurus. My Chinese sign is The Dog
@yanjiaren (9050)
oh wow that's great...
@miryam (6507)
You are an experts....I kbnow: normal are a leon ascend vergin chinese I've a monkey ( I think)
@yanjiaren (9050)
many monkeys i see..clever ones lol
@few00cent (2143)
by western zodica my sign is virgo but its don't match with my nature.by hindu zodiac sign i am Taurus.we calculate date,time,place of birth,planet place and thats how we get zodiac sign.taurus horoscope some what match and character is all same.i don't know my chines zodiac sign.i born on 11 sep.can you tell my sign.i guess.it would be king cobra..sssshhhh..lol
@yanjiaren (9050)
yeah i am asnake in chinese shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssssss and a capricorn with leo rising western..iwas born 13.01.66 so what is my hindu one lol?
@hopefoo (1145)
I was born in the year of the Fire Monkey. My Western Zodiac sign is cancer. Those born in the year of the monkey are lucky. See, it rhymes too. Anyways, seriously..I've never lost at gambling in my entire life. Then again, maybe I bet on safe things. Besides, soccer isn't that hard to read. Just formation, player stats and Home/Away, thank you William Hill LOL It also says that we're very temperamental and can be overtly sensitive sometimes. The most compatible with monkey is err..those born in the year of the rat, I believe. I'm not very sure. :) I didn't bother to do any research on my zodiac signs, I'm just typing from what I remember from reading in one of the magazines..last Chinese New Year LOL
@yueliu (1623)
I was born in the year of the tiger.
@yanjiaren (9050)
got get them tiger lol
@xParanoiax (6999)
I never had a knack of astrology lol..maybe 'cause it's one of the few subjects I've ever had patience for, though I find it fascinating. My sun sign's a Leo, my moon sign's Pisces. And I think I'm a Virgo Rising. Once more I'm guilty of not doing my homework since I know little about Chinese astrology. I'm a monkey though in that one. As for some info about those.. I've read their are two types of Leos, the quiet ones and the loud ones. I'm the former. Quiet leos don't strive for attention, they try to belnd in but inevitably get noticed no matter what they do. They've a sort of silent strenth to them, and usually people listen to them when they DO roar. They've a flair for writing and acting. (This is true for me, I could tell someone I'm related to the Queen of England and people'd truly believe that I believe that lmfao) Pisces moon means I'm a dreamer. I'm past the stage of looking through the world with rose colored glasses..though I still do hope for the best in all situations. Dreamy, often vague, sometimes emotional but people often don't see the emotions til too late. They're adaptable and usually face alot of disappointments in life. They have a talent for the occult. Virgo rising means I have a certain idea how love should be and someone who doesn't meet my idea doesn't stand a chance or get a second thought (it's a good thing my idea's very vague and loose lol). I'm practical, stingy with my money, a workaholic..so much so this can sometimes affect their health and well-being (this is also true, I'm an incurable workaholic..which also happens to make me an insomniac. I'll ignore my need to sleep just to finish a project). Worry-worts. In the chinese zodiac..monkeys are very intelligent, good problem solvers, mischieveous, fun-loving, affectionate, excellent liars..they've very little patiance for anything which bores them, and they're easily entertained. I don't remember the rest off the top of my head lol.
@yanjiaren (9050)
my dad's a leo..my hubby is a monkey lol..thanks for all the info..
@flowerchilde (12518)
I don't know my chinese sign, but I am taurus with aries rising and, like you a libra moon... My libra moon is in conjunction with my libra neptune. I have two conjunctions, the first on the chart is jupiter and uranus. At the time of one of the biggest changes in my life, of moving from new england, USA, to the didwest, USA, the slowest moving planet in my first conjunction had traveled up to the exact degree of my second conjunction (i..e. it was exactly on the 26th degree of libra, with my moon and neptune, like the hands of a clock pointing out that time, when I came out here and ended up soon meeting my husband, getting married and staying, raising our kids, etc..)
@yanjiaren (9050)
wow thanks for that? have you studied astrology?
@zavebe (122)
here's a link to get a free astrology chart, and learn more details about your signs. (Not chinese, though) : http://www.alabe.com/freechart/ I'm a Gemini, leo rising, moon in Pisces. (I could give you more, but I think that's overkill) I don't know my rising sign in the chinese zodiac, but I'm a Fire Tiger. I know more about the western astrological chart, not as much about the Chinese.