Surveys?

@all_n_one (2005)
Can anybody tell me any survey sites that actually pay i'm just looking for a way to make extra cash aside from my part time job while i'm in college and surveys are something i can do in my bed at night on my laptop
@emalijay (113)
I use Pure Profile pureprofile.co.uk and have been paid by them. It's a British site but think it accepts worldwide. I've joined a few others but Pure Profile is the only one that's paid me so far.
@Vulcanik (944)
• Netherlands
And how much do you receive for every survey?
@mansha (6301)
survey sites I do not know but see this one.you can join these just found them and joined try you luck too only have to refer friends and if they join it pays 350$ in you pay pal I just recieved one referral http://primodinero.com/page/index.php?referral=362 I need 8 to know for sure try your luck may after all we all are trying only.No harm in joining and seeing yourself. The person who told me about it says he has recieved payment now with 11 referals.
surveysavvy PM me and i will send u a refferal to ur email
@farocop44 (449)
I've been paid in evox.com - 3x