If child support was based on one set rate per child without the matter of incom

@lynninky (491)
e. Do you think anything would be different ? I do not think child support should be based on income. It should be one rated amount per child no matter what. That way all kids well be seen as equal in that system.I think if every man paying child support had to pay the exact same amount as every other man, things would be different. Right now so many men do not pay do not pay at all, some do not work at high paying jobsbecause of child support,or stay in court over child support that still does not get paid. What do you think ?
@sedel1027 (17854)
I don't think anything would change if it were a set amount per child. However, it is income based to ensure that a child is well taken care of and treated fairly.
@lynninky (491)
I know the laws well...I just think something needs to be done to make child support equal for all people who have to pay, so they will stop running from it.I do not think the way the support laws are ,that they are fair either.so it is not working for all people many way...