Just wondering..

Why do people always keep going back to they're refrigerator,all the time,as if something else would be in there?
@kshsweet (229)
that's a good question. Kinda like why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway.
Yeah..Or like...Why do we call it A Cargo,When we ship things..And why do we call it A shipment..When we delivier things.
You should make those topics of a discussion...bet you'd get a lot of responses.
@macubx (11433)
now that is something... i thought im the only one delussional.. i always check for ice cream, chocolate, sweets, cake even thouh i know its impossible to have one inside..
Hahaha! Nope..You ain't the only one like that..I am,People are..Everyone is in one point of life..I think...But..Nah..You're not crazy..I make those people in Rehab for mental crazy preople,and insane people,Who are mad,and maniacs..Look perfectly normal.
@surya3331 (693)
It is just a eagerness.
That could be A possibilty,as well..I guess.Thank you for responding.
I LIKE YOU
Uhh..O.K...I am very flattered to hear that...What makes you like me,and I hope you mean only as A friend..Thank you for responding..
@Bettyann (2486)
i don't know but i do it all the time just hoping something i want will be in there
* How many answers does it take to find out why we keep going back to the refrigerator,like something else is going to appear magically that wasn't there before?* One answer Two answer three answer (99098098087 answers later) The world may never know.. Laugh out loud...
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
Wow it sounds like something that i would do all the time haha .. dont know why i got this habit too ..it waste a lot of electric but i still open it as and when i like . I think that is because of the cold air that comes out from the refrigerator that make me feel like opening it lol
It does not seem so far that no one is really been able to answer this question..It is odd..But we do it..And alot of people do not even know that they are doing it..It's like..They don't find anything one time..And then A few minutes later,They go back to the refrigertor..
@Karinne (1224)
I don't know - i don't do that. Probably can't figure out what they want or maybe they are just bored and they tend to do this???
You never know..Some people do it..And they do not even know it...I have been asked about it before,and I do not even know I was really doing it.
@massaj03 (4376)
We are hopeing that something will magically appear. "Poor people has got to have a dream"
I am not sure..I guess...I am just puzzled..Seems strange..Thank you for responding.
lol i have no idea
Me,either,That's why I asked,LOL..Thank you for responding.
@claudia413 (4284)
It's got to be that they didn't find anything they wanted the first time, so they went back a second time to see if anything else appealed to them. I do it all the time and usually end up getting a piece of cheese.
What do you mean in the above post..And I am not sure...I guess that has some truth..What do you mean make it A topic,As A discussion.
@vhenwood (1062)
good question and I wish there was a logical expanation!! I do it all the time!!!
I wish there was,too..I am not for sure..It is just..Weird...I mean..Don't they know..Hey,You were there like 3 minutes ago...What are you doing?! Nothing else is in there.
I wish you could tell my daughter the answer. I see it all the time. LOL great question.
Thanks...I was just curious..Cause I don't even know..I mean..I see everyone around here,At my friend,Relatives..Do it all the time.
Who knows? I think we just don't have anything esle to do.
Maybe...Or the refrigerator is actually an alien,That takes over your mind,To make you come open up the door,again,and again,to run up the electric bill.
@kelz784 (975)
Hahaha i dont know but i do it ALL the time! You never know, someday something good might just 'appear'!
I don't know,either..But people do it all the time,As if something else,Has magically appeared in the refrigerator.
@ShannaS (559)
sounds to me like a way of just trying to figure out what you will settle for.
I have no clue what it is about..But I see it all the time...Cause...They like don't find something they want..Then they go back 3 minutes later,I guess thinking it will appear.