Kids Do Say The Darndest Things... What has your said lately?

@matlgal (1687)
I am sharing a story from many many years ago, but so cute that I have never forgotten it. Keep in mind my Daughter was an only Child. Playing hard running throught the house, stopped right in the middle of the hall and turned and said, "Mom - if GOD got married, would his wife be my Godmother?" - well imagine my surprise at that one..... what has yours said that just stopped you, or caused you to laugh so hard you got tears in your eyes? Share the joy.
This happened many years ago. My daughter was watching her father give an interview on TV. I had a few friends over and we were all watching. After it ended I noticed my daughter was behind the TV set (it was on a stand) I asked what she was doing and she very seriously replied " I want Daddy to come out of the box" she was quite upset and it took some time to try and explain that he wasn't in the TV but on it...that started another round of explanations. Ha ha
@matlgal (1687)
OH gosh that is priceless. That would take some explaining that's for sure. That had to be hard for her to comprehend!. How cute though! you never know what goes through those precious little minds. THANKS FOR SHARING THAT WAS VERY CUTE.
@soldenski (2504)
While sitting in a full resturant in Alabama with his father and grandfather, my son who is five was talking to me on the cell phone and I said to him "bye" he said really loud "bye d--khead" My husband said the whole resturant busted out laughing. He claim's he heard it on a movie they had watched and so he decided to say it to me. Needless to say my husband was horrified!!!
@matlgal (1687)
OH Gosh!!! that had to be a moment that seemed like forever huh? The innocense make sit funny, the reality is entirely a shocker LOL. God love em'!