my mistake, i forgot to put the picture that is similar to my cat

little Nekoo  - It looks like little Neko
Indonesia
i'm really sorry. i forgot to put a picture in my last post "what is your cat look like" So i have to make this post. Well after a while cannot put a picture in a discussion, at last i can put a picture in my discussion, but i always forgot to put a picture :(
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I have no cat even if i love them.Yous is very cute.I rated him and add a comment.Sent for us him picture when he will be bigger.
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
Ops!! My mistake here.I didn't understand that Nekoo was the cat of your story.
well your avatar is a cat. Hehehe it's okay, i can show my sister cat in netherland :)
@kaplya (1578)
she(or he?) is just soooooo cute!!!!:D
she. well i guess no body have read my post before :( this is not Neko. but someone else cat that looks like Neko when she was litle. Now Neko is missing until now :(
@kaplya (1578)
oh i m really sorry i didn't read ur earlier post.it's a really wonderful but sad story i pray that u find ur cat soon:)
@vehaileairu (2286)
its fine. well i can say we should suggest the mylot community that we should be able to have the changes about editing our post, in your case its of photos, but me, i want to edit my post which is totally wrong spelling, and grammar and i found it out late.. i have posted it, so i cant do the editing... thats what is so very upsetting..
Well it's okay for me. a least i can put the picture again :)