happiness a choice?

@vanities (11387)
Davao, Philippines
do you believe that happiness is a choice? if you choose to be happy then you will be or its just an emotions that will show if you achieve sonething in your life may it be financial in nature or on families??
Let me tell you, this is really a wonderful discussion. I know in this 21st century, human being has invented lot of new things to make them live their lives at most comfort level. However, still people are always in search of Happiness. Let me share something with you about happiness. This is one of my favorate subject to talk about. Happiness is not something that others can take from you. Its something that you would have to throw away on your own. There will be times when things don't turn out the way you want them to. Your best friend may backstabs you, you might loose all your savings, your partner might decide to leave you. Thease are things that can happen to anyone at all. But after the initial shock and pain, the decision whether or not to let yourself down in hopelessness is entirely up to you. You can allow misfortune to form the bulk of your life, or you can choose to leave what's the past is past, and move on. People have the right to act in any way they feel comfortable. You don't have the rights to judge whether their behavior is acceptable or not. You can just share you opinions. They have to bear the responsibility for their own actions and so do you and me too. There are many others who will like you for who you are, and in spite of who you are. If you spend most of your time being unhappy and angry, you will surely miss the satisfaction of enjoying what this life has to offer. You've to admit the fact that there are too many things over which you have no control. The only thing you can do is stop allowing them to make damage in your spirit. "To be happy we must not be too concerned with others." So, I believe that, you need to make a personal commitement to be happy, in spite of what life hands over to you.
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
well thats a nice response and very informative too....thanks and im glad you have shared your opinion to us..
@fox123 (285)
yes i beleived will releive all your problems. a happy people get younger everyday. That why if you any problem show that you are happy do not think for the problem think for tomorrow smile is a sign of happiness.
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
thats great,,thanks for the comments..more power to you here on mylot..
@meoasis (721)
• Nepal
happiness is the state of no desire so happiness is always temporaryly when one of your desired is fulfilled and you dont have the nextrdesire u will be happy in the middle of these two periods know this fact at once you will always happy