Long straight hair or curly hair?

I have a long straight hair. I like te way it is. Do you like long straight hair or curly hair?
@arnboy (357)
Well Miss Chellicks i like any type of hair (both long, curly, short) as long as it covers the scalp completely. Because i am balding anybody with hair on their scalp look appealing, in fact right now i find your hair very nice and appealing can you lend me some.LOL (just kidding) ha ha
Hehehe, is it true that you're balding? Aww sorry about that. Anyways i'll think it over if i'm gonna lend you some hair of mine. lol hehehe. Thank you for sharing.
@yana0806 (565)
I prefer long straight hair...
Well, me too. Isn't it obvious? Hahaha! Thanks for responsing!
I used to have a very straight hair when I was in grade school. But I don't know if you gonna believe it, when it was curled when I was a kid, my straight hair didn't come back. Until now I have curly hair, and even I don't like it... i have to accept it for I know it will be forever :) And I'm already fed up of starightening it, it makes my hair thinner.