Single people )what are your plans for valentines day?

I have no man to celebrate with. This has not stopped me from enjoying the day. I will be making 2 gift bags to give. One for my daughter and the other for my friend. He has been heart broken so thats about it. Candy,cookies,a walmart wine. Nothing major.
@palina77 (1178)
I am married so no such important things to do like unmarried young pair. I took it as loving day to others who have not getting love from his family, his society or from his relatives and visited to many poor and widows and gossiped with them about love and fate.
That was very nice of you. Enjoy
@emeraldisle (13158)
Well I help raise my neice so had to make sure she had her valentines for the day but other then that I'm free until she comes home. My big plans for today are to be on the computer. I was going to do some housework but I didn't want to do that so I'm hiding on here. Having fun on mylot and talking with my friends in IM's.
Thats fine and good. Just as long as your happy. Happy V-day
@aweins (4203)
i m not single but then too, i m not having any plans.