Don't You Just Love Home For Christmas?

@TeaCup (230)
Calling all Hall & Oates Fans-even if you just like them, you have GOT to get their First ever Christmas CD for this coming Christmas. It is Great! I heard the whole CD free on AOL in December. My favorite songs are "It Came Upon A Midnight Clear", "No Child Should Ever Cry On Christmas", "The First Noel" "The Christmas Song" and "Oh Holy Night". They have put a spin on these classics, as only they can do, and it's perfect. If you don't have it, make sure you buy it!
@Bee1955 (3886)
I have all their albums and many are autographed. You see, I dated Darryl's younger brother John in the early 70s!
@Bee1955 (3886)
Hall & Oates - singers
Ahhh!
@TeaCup (230)
That is sooo cool!! I was friends with a girl in high school art class, whose brother went on tour with them for the Big Bam Boom Album! Daryl has a younger brother?! I just heard that he had a sister Kathy, do tell, Bee1955.