Do You Think It's Fair For The Apprentice Peeps To Sleep In Tents?

@TeaCup (230)
I think it's rather cheap of the Donald to put his potential employees in cold, dirty tents outside. He could have put trailers out there, one for guys and girls. That's the only thing I hate about the show this year. As for the one girl who willingly left, yeah it's quitting, but at least she doesn't have to sleep in those cold, dirty tents anymore!
@LCecelia (1124)
Its just part of the game. It was also a way for him to find out what the players were made of. If he had put some trailers out there someone would've had some complaints about that as well. The girl that left I don't think that she left because she had to sleep in a tent. I think that she left because she realized that she had bitten off more than she could chew. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that there's any shame in that. You have to know your limits and next time you'll be more prepared.