Would it be better for us to repair our cars ourselves?

@mypigbox (2245)
China
When cars have a problem,what do you do?Go to repair station or do it yourselves?
@bufu2u (445)
I have not a car now.I think it will be take to repair station.No knowledge of repairing car.Go to the shop is a only way.
@mypigbox (2245)
hope you get your car soon.Do not forget to learn some knowledge of the car.
@emarie (5455)
as long as you really know what you're doing. i know my husband had done it a few times on his own car when he knew what was wrong. but now since he really doesn't have any place to work on the car, we take it to his workplace and get a discount when we need to repair the car.
@mypigbox (2245)
I think repairing machine by ourselves is a fun.Sometimes it like we wash the car ourselves.
@harxian (671)
if you think you can handle the repair on your self then do it yourself and you can also save money,but if you think you cant handle it would just make it worst then better go to the repair shop and let them do there job though you have to pay for the labor then it would worth after all.we usually go the repair shop because they know more better than us.
@mypigbox (2245)
I agree.Sometims we will make a little bug becoming a big problem by repairing ourselves.