How old are you when you have your first boy/girlfriend?

How old were you when you had your first relationship?? Did you have any regret on that first relationship?
I had my first real boyfriend when I was 16 and he was 15.... We are still together today and both are 22 :) Granted we've had our ups and downs... We've had break ups and dated people in between but we always find our way back to each other. No regrets for me.
You are so young to have a boyfriend but now a days that is a very normal age not unlike before. Good that you have not regret anything.
@xParanoiax (6998)
I was thirteen. I try not to regret anything in life, so no. No regrets. It turned out to be a bad decision..but I don't regret it.
@nfhs79 (861)
I have my first at my 20s. Hehe. But, I didn't into it for long last relationship. Break up about 3 month after. I'm not really ready actually. I have the real one when I'm 22 yrs old. I finally manage to love and care. After several years, we got married. And have one cute little baby girl.