I love music!

@sharone74 (4839)
Do you like music? Why or why not? What kind of Music do you like? Do you sing or do you just enjoy listening? I love music because it has the power to move your soul and soothe your heart, and also the power to get you up and moving and having a good time. Songs are like stories that are only 3 min long.
@beyonce03 (2331)
I reeally really really love music and all kind of music also. Of course I have a favorite style whitch is R&B. I have 2 tatoo that are for music : a keynote and a japanese sign that means music. I can't live without it :)
@beyonce03 (2331)
sorry, I just realise that I've already answer to this discussion :(
@beyonce03 (2331)
I just love music!!! I can't live without it. I love listening to it and also watching it. I'M a videoclip addict. I can't sing and wish I could do that but not everyone was born with that gift. Even with some lesson I'M sure I would not be able to be good.
@sharone74 (4839)
with that type of defeatist attitude you never will try, so you won't practice, and that means that you will not improve your singing skills. Anyone can strengthen their voice and learn to carry a tune. But the human voice is an instrument so it must be used and tuned.
music? whoever doesnt like or love music, i'd say has no soul. just like i like to say ... SOMETIMES LOVE JUST ISNT ENOUGH but for me music always is..lol. i wish i had a voice but then i more than make up for it by listening to anything that sounds like music to my ears ...from mushy love songs to country to pop, rock, .all genres there's something i could find that suits my moods or ears for that matter. the crazy things i did for music ....
@bkfuels (1606)
I could not live without music. I also love to sing. I have an awsome karaoke system in my house.