mylot makes me happy

Latvia
WE hear disapointed people discussions - they don't get payed here on mylot. I can say: It doesn't really matter. It makes me happy, puts me in good mood to participate at discussions here. I met great people here.Sometimes I sit by computer and i am sad or just bored, I log in mylot and it lifts me up. I love to read true life stories and read about things I didn't know. Do you people have similar expierience?
@Lakota12 (42684)
sure do after I get thru with the alerts in email I caome in just to read and respond if I want too great fun!
• Latvia
Yeah those alearts!!!:)
I enjoying myLot with joining my friends discussion. I really want to know if they recognize me or not, or just ignoring me. When i notice that somebody just add comment or responding to my topics, it makes me smile, and also big smile when they keep respond with approriate answer. This way i really make myLot as a wonderful place to spend my free time. Because i know, my friend is comment something for me :)
• Latvia
yes i feel similar. I love to read all responses and like to see that other people do the same
I actually haven't read anything about people not getting paid. I've not mistakes and that the money was sent but they thought they had it taken away. Logging into mylot is a uplifting. Coming here always makes me happy and i love to read new discussion and what my friends have to say etc. There are people who moan and they are intitled to it, just aslong as they respect those who are enjoying this site. It's a wonderful place, i've made alot of strong caring friends i didn't think that i would. Kudos! ~Joey
• Latvia
Thanks - that's great you enjoy it!
@happymommy3 (2013)
I have to say I agree with you. There are times though when I get frustrated because I can't think of any good discussions to post but I love to be on here other than that. It's interesting to see how others feel about things you're going through in your own life. There are so many nice people on here too that really give you some good postive advice.
@Jleivang (374)
You are right friend. Mylot is very interesting, it's not the matter of earning but it's all about the things we have learnt through various discussions. I also enjoy reading discussions and posting them. It's a good place to relax and chill.